How We Collect and Use Information
We may collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using www.RadleRooter.com (e.g. providing email address). We may use the information we collect from you while you are using www.RadleRooter.com in a variety of ways, including using the information to customize features and advertising that appear on www.RadleRooter.com and gathering information that better allows us to provide our services.
Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- www.RadleRooter.com is not geared towards children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of www.RadleRooter.com. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information.
- If we become aware or are informed that we have inadvertently collected personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of www.RadleRooter.com, we will delete such information from our records.
- If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of www.RadleRooter.com.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of www.RadleRooter.com, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through www.RadleRooter.com.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of www.RadleRooter.com, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in www.RadleRooter.com’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
How to Make Changes to Your Information
If you would like to request to have the information you provided on the previous site, please call the number listed on this web site and simply request that we remove your information.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our customers who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please call the number listed on the previous site.